In dieser Lektion befinden sich 15 Karteikarten
Diese Lektion wurde von samhal erstellt.
Diese Lektion ist leider nicht zum lernen freigegeben.
- (Leicht)athlet/in, Sportler/in, def. athlete, def.a person who takes part in sports competitions
- Kneipe, Pub def. pub, def.a building where people go to drink and meet their friends
- scheitern, keinen Erfolg haben, opp. to fail, opp. to succeed
- früh, opp. early, opp. late
- Armee, def. army, def.all the soldiers of a country
- ein paar, syn. a couple of, syn.a few
- (völlig)besiegen, eine Niederlage zufügen, def to defeat, def.to win against somebody in a war, game, etc.
- Fremder, Fremde, def. stranger, def. someone who doesn´t know anybody
- Jahrhundert, def. century, def.a hundred years
- einmarschieren in, eindringen in, def to invade, def.to enter in a country to conquer it
- Strurm, def. storm, def.very bad weather, with strong winds and rain
- anfangen, opp. to begin, began, begun opp.to stop
- segeln, def. to sail, def.to travel on water
- Schlachtfeld, def. battlefield, def.the place where soldiers fight a battle
- angreifen, def. to attack, def.to start fighting a country/a person