Channel Management (Fach) / Take Aways (Lektion)
Vorderseite Topic #7: Channel Conflict
- Conflict is often a neccessary stage on the way to adapting to environmental changes (Although it is often charged negatively). Thus, conflict shouldn't be judged automatically as a state to be eleminated. Instead, conflict should be monitored and then managed.
- Types of conflictLatent conflict, perceived conflict, felt conflict, manifest conflict
- Measuring channel conflictNumber of issues, importance of issues, frequency of disargreement, intensity of dispute
- Conflict is a staple in marketing channels because of:Competing goals, perceptual differences, expectational differences, communication difficulties, clashes over domains, cultural differences
- Dysfunctional conflict damages the relationship between channel members and the performance - functional conflict motivaties channel members to improve performance and to release old habits and assumptions
- Conflict can be resolved via following strategies:
- Institutionalized machanisms
- Conflict-resolution grid
Diese Karteikarte wurde von hannemac erstellt.